-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Alexandre
Barreto
Envoyé : vendredi 5 septembre 2003 14:37
À : Palm Developer Forum
Objet : How to close a conection?

i need tahta my program close the conection after doing everthigng it is
suposed to do

but after doing everthing..  and close the sockets i'm still conect to my
ISP

how can i close that conection without have to quit my app and go to network
prefs to click on DIsconect?

thanx