At 11:29 AM +0100 9/7/03, Ben Summers wrote:
I've made a few changes to the way my application works, and added "save behind" to all my forms, and now it seems to be working fine.

Make sure to uncheck that option and retest. Your application should still work without drawing problems. If it doesn't, there's still some bug in there, hidden by the "save behind" option.

Remember that the "save behind" option is an optimization flag, and that the OS does not guarantee that it will save the underlying bits (for instance, there may not be enough memory to do so). In that circumstance, your application should still draw correctly. If it doesn't, you've got a bug.

-- Keith