At 10:07 AM 9/8/2003, Eric Potter wrote:
I have some code that compiled fine in a standard c++ application, but
when I moved it to a shared library, I got a link error that says:

"Cursor.cpp: 'operator delete(void*)' reference from 'Entry::~Entry()'
is undefined."

Why is this happening?

Shared libraries link with a basic C runtime rather than a full C++ support package, and that basic support file doesn't include C++'s new or delete operators. If you need these, you could define them using an inline function in a header file, or you could pull in the whole C++ support code from the appropriate PalmOS_Runtime file.

In general, we really don't support using C++ for shared libraries, so a lot of this is stuff you'll need to figure out on your own.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead