Hi, I need to be able to find out if the handheld my program is running on
has the 5 way rocker switch or not.  Looking at palm's website it seems that
some OS4 devices have the rocker switch while some OS5 devices do not, so
the OS version isn't a valid way to find out.  Is there a way to query the
device as to the presence of the rocker switch?  If not is there a way to
query the device for it's model type so I could compare it against the list
of known devices with rocker switches?

Thanks
Claire