LionScribe,

Thanks for all your help.  I did as you said and the font works for a new empty
project.

Regarding the older OS versions (pre 5.0 I presume) I will need to use just a font and
not a font family.  To clarify.  I will need to check if the OS is 5.0 or up and use a
font family if so.  If the OS is less than 5.0 I need to use a font.  Do I have this
correct?

Looks like I'll have a bit of work converting resources and importing my source into
my new project. Sigh.

Jamie

--
Composed with Newz Crawler 1.4 http://www.newzcrawler.com/