I've been experiencing an error in Pan 0.146 where the program is trying
(and failing) to post messages with a malformed email header field. The
culprit appears to be in data.h on line 116 where the program places
double quotes around the sender's name in the profile; I've attached
with this message a patch, although admittedly I am currently unable to
test it as I can't get Pan to build on my (broken) Debian install (grrr,
gmime-2.6!).

--
Christopher Conforti
116c116