On 4/30/21 12:13 PM, Jack via Discussions of Pan source code hacking. wrote:
On 4/30/21 1:32 PM, Eric Ortega via Pan-devel wrote:
It looks like there is some Pan activity here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/activity

I found it from here:  http://pan.rebelbase.com/development/

@Rhialto appears to be approving merges.
I had actually not looked at the activity page, but that single merge approval I see was for his own MR, and it has not actually been committed to the repository.  If @Rhialto does have write access, I hope he actually triggers the commit.  If not, it doesn't change the situation any.

Oh, hmm. I'll admit I didn't look that deeply. I was expecting to see zero activity!

Is there a GNOME policy for abandoned projects?