Hello

On Tuesday, 4 January 2022 22:28:22 CET Scott Doty wrote:
> I'm an avid user of pan, the very latest from the git archive.
>
> Where should I send bug reports?

Pan issues are created on Pan repository (which is a gitlab hosted by Gnome):

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/-/issues

> I've been tracking down one bug, where an ascii-encoded unicode
> character appearing in the message-id will be decoded by pan for
> inclusion in references, which is the wrong behavior.  (It shouldn't
> decode the message-id.)  Anyway, since I'm potentially able to fix some
> things (with luck), I thought I'd introduce myself on the list.

That's excellent news. Welcome aboard. Pan can indeed benefit from more
contributions.

> The git "issues" board looks like it isn't getting used, should I use that?

No. The simplest solution is to check the Issues list if there's already a bug
report for the issue you've found. If not use the "New issue" button shown in
the issue list page.

All the best

Dod