Thanks Ken,

'Tis as I expected. Nobody replies with "yes it works, it's easy". I want to create a workstation with 3 stereo screens for left/ahead/right for a slightly 'immersivc' effect, and if possible want it to work on windows so that I can continue using visual studio for development.

I'll keep looking around, but if anyone has any informaiton, please do chime in.

JB

As you have guessed, we have run pvserver on nodes with quad cores and dual
GPUs under Linux and got it working fine.  I don't think many people use
windows boxes for pvserver nodes (and I would personally discourage it in
general), so you might be on your own here.  Is it possible to have one
process create a window that spans the display of both graphics cards and
have the rest render offscreen?

I don't see the WGL_NV_gpu_affinity extension in the OpenGL extensions
registry, so it will probably be a while before it becomes available in
vtkgl/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.  That's another stumbling block.

Sorry I don't have anything more constructive.

-Ken