Tabrez,

If by "add," you mean disply both datum-sets at the same time--

ParaView is quite happy to open and read multiple data files, for example, meshA.vtu and meshB.vtu. You can then construct individual filter pipelines and/or set individual display features for the two meshes/datum-sets. If there is symmetry plane, you can select the right-half of one datum-set and the left-half of the other datum-set and display them side-by-side. Your options are pretty much unlimited. The more you use PV the smarter if gets.

If you make the cohesive zone mesh an independently displayable object with its own data ( e.g., meshCZ.vtu), you can open and read that as a 3rd object as well.

Tabrez Ali wrote:
I hope I am on the right mailing list. Apologies if not.

I want to add two vtk files with different topologies. Actually the unstructured mesh in the two files is almost the same except that one has a number of zero volume (cohesive) elements and the other one does not.

Is this possible in Paraview? Any other tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance