Phil,

For me, I do the following:

1) Read in first datum set and create view and datum display in which I am interested.

2) Read in second datum set "on top" of the first datum set; they now overlay with exactly the same view settings.

3) Create an identical filter sequence for the second datum set.

4) Turn on and off visibility "eyeballs" to do a visual A-B comparisons.

There are more sophisticated ways to compare two results files, but this should get you started.

Sam Key