install time.

On 04/12/2011 12:36 PM, David Partyka wrote:
Hi Burlen, I am not seeing this. Is this at install time or configure/generate time?

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Burlen Loring <blor...@lbl.gov <mailto:blor...@lbl.gov>> wrote:

    I am not sure if anyone reported this yet, if not:

    PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT=ON

    CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:59 (FILE):
     file INSTALL cannot find

"/sw/analysis/paraview/3.10.0/sles11.1_intel11.1.038/build/ParaViewLibraryDepends.cmake".

    Burlen