Thanks, it worked!

On 05/06/2011 06:00 AM, Berk Geveci wrote:
Hi Burlen,

There is support for this in the pipeline. In the appropriate pipeline pass
(REQUEST_INFORMATION, REQUEST_UPDATE_EXTENT ro
REQUEST_DATA), add the keys you want copied to the request object
(the first argument to ProcessRequest) under the KEYS_TO_COPY key.
This will tell the executive to propagate those keys all the way upstream
or downstream depending on the pass. See vtkExecutive::CopyDefaultInformation()
for the implementation if something is not working right.

Best,
-berk