Hi,

You should provide the JavaScript has well. Otherwise it's thought to
understand what is wrong when you have half of the informations.
Moreover, you can also look at that previous e-mail.
(http://markmail.org/thread/bm32g6sckjqvyiy5) It show some code on how
to setup the volume rendering from the JavaScript itself.

Seb