Hi,

I'd like to generate path lines on a time series of image data. The various things I've tried have ended either with an empty output or in a crash. It may be that I'm not setting things just right in my reader, so I've converted the time series to vti/pvd format (attached), and still no luck although it's less quick to crash.

How should I set up the pipeline to generate path lines for a time aware reader that generates image data?

Burlen