Which filter is exhibiting this issue?

One potential source for such behavior could be that the filter in question is not updating the WHOLE_EXTENT key in its RequestInformation implementation, and/or not updating UPDATE_EXTENT correctly in its REQUEST_DATA implementation. As a result ParView is using the original extents. But I'd have to look to verify this hypothesis. If you could help me set up the condition I would be willing to take look.

Burlen