Hi,

I am able to use a script written from python trace to render a LIC but when I try to change any of the LIC parameters also from python trace I get attribute errors (below). In the python shell launched from PV a dir shows these attributes, however dir run from in the script shows they are missing. How do I get the LIC attributes to be seen in a python script?

Thanks
Burlen

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test4.py", line 60, in <module>
    DataRepresentation2.LICNumberOfSteps = 12
File "/work/ext/ParaView/PV3-3.10.0/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 207, in __setattr__
    "to add this attribute.")
AttributeError: Attribute LICNumberOfSteps does not exist. This class does not allow addition of new attributes to avoid mistakes due to typos. Use add_attribute() if you really want to add this attribute.