On 08/16/2011 04:23 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
> Thanks for reporting Paul. The issue is now fixed
> (http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=12527). The fix will make it into
> git-master at the next gatekeeper review and will be included in 3.12.

No problem, thanks for the quick fix!

> Attached is the patch for same.

2. If the data is unstructrued, we read only on the root node. The user
+    //    can apply D3 or something to repartition the data.

Ouch, so for unstructured grids Xdmf isn't such an attractive option. If
I were to store the same dataset in .pvtu + .vtu's would I get better
automatic data distribution? I must say, I haven't worked with
unstructured grids that much yet.

Regards,
Paul