Hi,

I am trying to save an animation with a large amount of data. It is vtk binary
data in 2D and 3D and I add some common filters to it such as Calculators,
Extract Cells by Region, warp by scalar and a contour. Every time I try to save
the animation it crashes after about a third or maybe half of the time steps
because of a memory allocation problem. I am using ParaView 3.10.1 on a Linux
CentOS 64bit system.
I found a bug report (ID 0011982) concerning a memory leak in 3.10.0 but it is
supposed to be fixed in 3.10.1
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Or is there an easy solution to the
problem? This doesn't seem to be a problem in 3.8.1. But because of another bug
in that earlier version I can't use 3.8.1.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Leonie