On 02/24/2012 01:22 PM, Peter Brady wrote:
If I set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include my 7.5.2 Mesa libraries then offscreen rendering works fine. However, I don't want my system as a whole to use my separate Mesa libraries; only Paraview.
Hi Peter,

I don't know the rpath settings but I have a couple of easy alternatives if all you want to do is modify ld lib path for PV without affecting other installed apps. What about starting pv with a shell script? eg.

   #!/bin/bash
   export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/your/osmesa:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
   /path/to/your/pvpython $*

the modules package is also very useful for changing paths on the fly.

Burlen