Hi Utkarsh,

I'm noticing a that custom panels derived from pqAutoGeneratedObjectPanel don't respect the new panel_visibility attribute, however they still honor the property show hint. Is this going to change for the next release?

Also having some weird issues in custom panels derived from pqNamedObjectPanel where the apply button is spuriously being activated. For example after connecting to a filter that has multiple inputs and one pipeline execution when I select the object in the pipeline browser apply button is activated. Any idea what could be going on there?

Burlen