Hi Nikolay,

The new GL2PS line and point scaling factor branch has been merged into
ParaView's master branch today.

The easiest way to use the feature is to go to File >> Export Scene and
select one of the vector graphics formats (ps, eps, svg, or pdf), and the
configuration dialog that pops up will let you toggle the scaling factors.
The default value is 5/7, like it was before.

If you want to continue using your script, the mechanism is a little
different. Rather than calling the global functions to set the scaling
factors, the factors are now a property of the vtkGL2PSExporter instance
with their own setters/getters. They will need to be set for each
vtkGL2PSExporter used.

Let me know if you have any problems with the feature or notice any
regressions with the new implementation.

Dave