Yusuke-san,

If the components of the stress tensor supplied by the LS-DYNS d3plot file have the following names: Sigma_XX, Sigma_XY, Sigma_XZ, Sigma_YY, ...

then one can use the Calculator filter with the formula

Pressure = (Sigma_XX + Sigma_YY + Sigma_ZZ)/3.0

Note: (1) Pressure replaces the temporary "Results" name, (2)
just the formula (Sigma_XX + Sigma_YY + Sigma_ZZ)/3.0
is used in the "blank line" above the key-pad, and (3) be sure to use the stress component names supplied by  d3plot in place of my guessed names above.

Hope this helps,

Sam