Hello,

I set up a pipeline that used a custom filter I developed and exported it as a
python script for coprocessing. I have made sure the static library for my
custom filter is built and available in paraview-build/lib directory, and I
have also linked this custom filter static library along with Catalyst libs to
the simulation code for coprocessing. However, when I run the simulation linked
with ParaView coprocessing for in-situ visualization, I got "NameError: name
'MyCustomizedFilterName' is not defined" error when the line of my customized
filter in my python coprocessing script is read in for pipeline coprocessing.
What should I do to get my custom filter wrapped in python so that it can be
recognized and used as part of the python pipeline script for coprocessing? Any
advice and suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hong