>   I'm trying to make several animations that involve the use of the same
> camera values in the Animation Keyframes. In so doing, is it possible to
> simply cut and paste the values to other animations? If so, how do I go about
> doing that?

Jesse, I'd suggest using Python tracing capabiltiies to capture the
state of the animation and then replaying that python trace on each of
the animations. You could also save Python state out then extract
animation related state from the state file and replay that.

>   Also, what is the best way to export the animations to Powerpoint?

Saving it out as an avi (or a series of png images that you stitch
together using some other tool) is probably your best bet.

Utkarsh