On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 21:27:01 -0600, Andrew Ho wrote:
> The one thing I can do to get this message to go away is to change the
> target_link_libraries to INTERFACE, but then the code will crash on trying
> to run RequestData because it can't find the symbols.

This tells CMake that anything that links RegexProblem (via CMake code)
should link boost_regex as well (INTERFACE is like PUBLIC except it
isn't used by the library declaring the INTERFACE).

One of the things I'd watch for is whether any other code is using Boost
in the ParaView process (other plugins?) and making sure that *all* of
them use the *same* Boost install. If this doesn't happen, the headers
for one use may not line up with the library that is actually loaded and
can cause the linker to deallocate symbols which don't exist in the
Boost library that is actually loaded (of which only 1 is allowed per
process).

--Ben