Good morning,

I have just upgraded to Paraview 4.3.1 from 4.10, because I was unable to
change the specularity of a surface in 4.1 (this is fixed in 4.3, which is
nice).  But now I can't find the "headlight" option that used to be in 4.1's
render view options.

Without it, the images I need to produce for a publication look dark and washed
out.

Could you point me toward the lighting tool in 4.3 that lets me turn on a
headlight?

Thanks for your time,

Pete Bosler

-----