De : ParaView [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] De la part de Utkarsh
Ayachit
Envoyé : 24 mai 2016 09:17
À : Thomas Faribault-Ménard <thomas.faribault-men...@mail.mcgill.ca>
Cc : paraview@paraview.org
Objet : Re: [Paraview] Programmable filter - script for mean of two input
PointSources

Here's a simple trick:

1. Select both point sources in pipeline browser and then create the "Python
Calculator".
2. Use the expression "(inputs[0].Points + inputs[1].Points)/2.0", and hit
"Apply"
3. Next, create the "Calculator" filter connect to the "Python Calculator" with
expression "result" and also check the "Coordinate Results" checkbox. Hit
"Apply".

That should do it.

Example state file attached.