Hi Utkarsh,

On 06/27/2016 07:15 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
Paul,

Can you try this:
1. Connect to pvserver started with  --use-offscreen-rendering
2. From Edit | Settings, Render View tab, set "Remote Render
Threshold" to 0.  Accept the change using OK.
As soon as I set the threshold to 0 the warning about the OpenGL 3.2 context pops up (but no segfault in this case).

I tried a very minimal example that creates a 3.2 context (using SDL) and that fails as well, so maybe something strange is going in with our nvidia driver installation. I'll see if I can do some more tests.

Paul
3. Interact with render view.

Do you get the same segfault? If so, it's independent of what you're
rendering, but just the fact that remote rendering kicks in. We can
then debug further.

Utkarsh