If I'm working in multiple layouts my pipeline browser becomes a list of
thousands of loosely coupled objects. I wish each layout had own “custom“
pipeline browser, is it possible to make it as part of plug-in?

Shagit Ziganshin

From: Moreland, Kenneth<mailto:kmo...@sandia.gov>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 6:18 PM
To: Шагит Зиганшин<mailto:ziganshinsha...@hotmail.com>;
paraview@paraview.org<mailto:paraview@paraview.org>
Subject: RE: [Paraview] Private pipeline

I am not sure I totally understand by a “private pipeline,” but I think you
mean that you have a pipeline that you set up in ParaView over and over again
and you would like to add a button or something to ParaView to automatically
create this pipeline with one click.

The short answer is, yes. There are many ways to customize ParaView. The
easiest way is to add a macro based on a Python script. There are a pair of
exercises in The ParaView Tutorial
(http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/The_ParaView_Tutorial) that demonstrate how to do
this.

-Ken