The GL2PS library that we use to generate the vector exports didn't support
our new rendering backend, so there was a brief period of time where
VTK/ParaView applications using the OpenGL2 backend had to have the vector
graphics export disabled. This included the 5.0 release. Since then we've
modified GL2PS to work around some of these issues and new versions of
ParaView have restored support for it.

HTH,
Dave

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Nicolás Guarín-Zapata <nicogua...@gmail.com