Claude,

I am quite certain that I am the least qualified individual to answer your question, but I have been an avid PV user for several years.

As you click on each view to make it the active view (blue line around the view's perimeter), look at the pipeline browser. You should see the on/off "eyeballs" change.

The appearance of the eyeball is either black for the datum set in the current active view and the others are "grayed out," that is, inactive as in "not visible." You should be able to click on a grayed out eyeball and make it active/visible in your current selected view.

Hope this helps.

Sam Key