Hello All,

I am working with a less than perfect STL surface. I was able to use PV's Clip filter spheres to remove a number of spatially isolated undesirable triangle clusters. (With a new application of the Extract Surface Filter, I was able to use Save Data to get an updated/revised STL file.)

I am now working on removing triangles that have a point or an edge attached like a fish fin to the desired STL surface. I have successfully selected the undesirable fin-like triangles. Now, I want to delete (or Clip) these triangles to remove them from the datum set. Right-click delete does not appear to be an option?

Is there some way to delete these selected STL triangles from the Datum set?

Regards,

Sam Key
FMA Development