Dear ParaViewers,

I came across some weird behaviour in ParaView: We have a custom
BooleanOperation filter that have two outputs (custom ParaView build).
If both outputs are the inputs of an Append Geometry and we update the inputs
of the BooleanOperation Filter, the Append Geometry will be moved before the
BooleanOperation Filter.

I always though that if there was any dependencies in a pipeline, the
representation would respect the "arrow of time" that goes from top to bottom.
Please look at the picture here attached (same behaviour with a
ProgrammableFilter instead of a Append Geometry).

Is my comprehension at fault here or is it a bug ?

Thank you,

Jonathan Borduas