Hi to all paraviewers

My team is creating custom filters inside paraview (c++ and python). We
recently discovered that it's really not a good idea to use paraview.simple
inside a filter (a developper was updating the panel of the filter with
paraview.simple.setproperties, creating weird behaviors).

I saw some in the "plugins howto" page, but I guess it isn't complete.

A more exhaustive list of pitfalls could help a lot of people out there. I was
wondering if somebody has a guideline on the frequent pitfalls, or a kind of
checklist in a Definition of Done.

Best regards

Jonathan Borduas