Hello,

I am trying to read a set of spatially decomposed Exodus files as described
here:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_Readers_and_Parallel_Data_Distribution

The ParaView client is being run on my laptop and the server on a remote
visualization cluster. I am connecting to the server via a client-server
connection.

When I do so I get the error:

ERROR: In
/projects/pvdev/common/pv-source/v4.1.0_test/VTK/Common/DataModel/vtkDataObjectTree.cxx,
 line 377
vtkMultiBlockDataSet (0x7d96490): Structure does not match. You must use
CopyStructure before calling this method.

multiple times. I running pvserver on one and many processes, each time getting
the same error.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Louis

Louis Steytler
Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering
1206 West Green Street
Urbana, Il 61801
steyt...@illinois.edu