Hello All,

My name is Hayk, I'm phd student and working on visualization of scientific
data.
I'm interested in ParaViewWeb component and used it on my desktop server.
My goal is to make multi-user support service with this.
I have a couple of questions which will be very helpful.

Q1: Can I run and use ParaVieWeb in virtual environment without having a
real graphical processing unit(GPU)?
Q2: Which is the best way for deploying ParaViewWev as a service.

Thanks in advice,
Hayk