Hello all,

Is there a way to color an isocontour via the coordinates outputted from a Transform filter? I'm using the Transform filter to "normalize" my coordinate systems and I want to display the isocontour colored by the normalized Y coordinates. Do I have to create yet another Calculator filter to recalculate the normalized Y value that is already calculated by the Transform filter?

Also: is there a way to turn off one axis on the axis grid (so turn off the Y axis display and leave only X and Z)? What about changing the interval on the axis itself (instead of incrementing by 100 as it chooses, increment by 250).

I'm pretty new to Paraview (coming from Tecplot). Please bear with me as I likely will have more question.

Thanks,
Shuhao