+1 for qt 5.9

And thanks for the great job on 5.4 release.

Mickael PHILIT

On 06/06/2017 18:44, Michael Jackson wrote:
+1.
Also I would vote to jump all the way to Qt 5.9 since it is a LTS release and you can stabilize on Qt 5.9 for the next 3 years at least where as Qt 5.6 is only supported in a security bug fix from here on for another 2 years. I don't think Qt is going to add support for newer operating systems so if something breaks on newer releases of macOS or Windows Qt made it sound like they would not fix Qt 5.6