Ah yes, that works. Thanks.

I have modified the 2nd example (vtk) to work on a single vtu file I have
(so no time) and output a single array. It appears to complete fully and it
writes the the tar fiels to my data directory.
When I try to serve up these data, I'm presented with a static image of the
head sample dataset I had previously loaded. Rebooting and killall node did
not resolve this.
Using a different port shows a blank page.

Thanks for the help,

Cheers
Chris