Hello all,

I'm specifying some plugins to load with Visualizer, and I want to be able to
apply filters from these plugins in Visualizer. I've copied the
defaultProxies.json<https://github.com/Kitware/ParaView/blob/master/Web/Python/defaultProxies.json>
 file from the ParaView source code and I don't know how to get ParaView to
recognise my plugin filter name.

For example, I specify on the command line I want to load the default
AcceleratedAlgorithms plugin. I want to expose the Flying Edges 3D filter in
Visualizer. However, all of the names I can find related to the Flying Edges 3D
filter in its .xml
file<https://github.com/Kitware/ParaView/blob/master/Plugins/AcceleratedAlgorithms/AcceleratedAlgorithms.xml>
 (e.g. FlyingEdges3D, vtkFlyingEdges3D) do not allow me to use the filter. When
I click on the item in the filters pane it does nothing.

Am I understanding this incorrectly? Does it work differently for filters
loaded from plugins than from default ParaView filters?

Kind Regards,

Louise