Hello,

I built paraview 5.4 from the repo
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/blob/master/Documentation/dev/git/download.md
 on MacOS Sierra

I'm trying to run the PythonFullExample downloaded from here
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/tree/master/Examples/Catalyst/PythonFullExample

I run it as the following:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:/Users/a/ParaView/paraview_build/lib

export PYTHONPATH=/Users/a/ParaView/paraview_build/lib/site-packages

/Users/a/ParaView/paraview_build/bin/pvpython fedriver.py cpscript.py

I connect to Catalyst, then I get an error 'Must use ParaView v4.2 or greater'

Any guide on how to solve this?