From: Joe Ping-Lin Hsiao [mailto:phs...@cs.unc.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 9:21 AM
To: Moreland, Kenneth <kmo...@sandia.gov>
Cc: Quang Ha <qt...@cam.ac.uk>; DeMarle, David E. (External Contacts)
<dave.dema...@kitware.com>; paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] Create 4D Animation from sets of 3D Data

Hi Ken,

I I can load a bunch of .nrrd volume scans into ParaView as one unit. But when
I play the animation, the animation only stays at the first volume and would
not proceed.

The reason may be that the files do not have time step information. In the
"information" tab, the "Time" table of my 4d stack is empty.

Is there an easy way to fix this? I used ImageJ to create those images.

-Joe

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Moreland, Kenneth