Hi,

I have an image volume I'd like to convolve with a Gaussian function, and I
have a particular value for sigma that I need to use.

I'm using the Gaussian resampling filter to do this, and it seems to work well;
however, the editable parameters for this filter are not well defined - in
particular, the "splat radius" , the "Gaussian exponential factor", and the
"scale factor".

Suppose my sampling volume is 56x116x39 voxels, and the voxel dimensions are
x=y=z=1mm.  If I want to blur the image with a Gaussian point spread function
of sigma=1.5mm, what would I enter for "splat radius", "exponential factor",
and "scale factor"?

Any help would be most appreciated!

Best,
Luke

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
     Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
     from your computer.