Heya,
I'd like to add some custom classes to paraview that should also be
accessible through proxies on the client side. And a Python interface is
also needed.

I found that the classes that should be wrapped need to be listed in a few
different CMakeLists.txt files in the paraview sources, and again in the
scripts that take care of generating the wrappers. But I must have missed
more, as I am getting more and more errors the more I try to fix.

Which steps do I have to follow to implement a new class with wrapping?
Thank you
Kolja

Virenfrei.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>