Dear mailing list members,

Based on AcceleratedAlgorithms.xml I created an XML-PV plugin to make use of
vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes (https://github.com/romangrothausmann/ParaView_XML-plugins/blob/1574430ce/vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes.xml). It basically works as expected, but does not yield any point/cell arrays in its result, that I would need for coloring of e.g. the different labels (i.e. ComputeScalars). I found a post that said that PV only lists arrays that have a name, but as far as I understand, vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes does name its output arrays.
What else could be missing in the XML-code?

Many thanks for any help or hints.
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie
OE 4120, Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1, 30625 Hannover, Deutschland

Tel. +49 511 532-2900
grothausmann.ro...@mh-hannover.de
http://www.mh-hannover.de/anatomie.html