Dear All

I'm new in Paraview community.

For a while, I'm thinking in developping my own template in order to
post-process results in Paraview, from my finite element solvers
(mechanical and thermal ones).

>From an ascii file containing all the data (mesh informations and
nodal/element results), I'm thinking in writing (python) routines in VTK
format I guess.

One can find a lot of information's on internet, but are ther some
specific docs/tools/class and so on on it?

Thanks for any feedback

Paul