Alex,

The problem appears because the output of this Visit-based reader is a
multiblock.

Here is a workaround: apply a *Merge Block* filter on your input data, then
apply the *Temporal Particles To Pathline* filter.

Best,

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*