Hi,

I am trying to work on the vtkOpenFOAMReader class to add a support for decomposedBlockData introduced in OpenFOAM 5.x.

I need a small testing code which should invoke OpenFOAMReader's requestInformation and requestData function so check and trace how the reader is working.

But I am new to VTK library so having trouble to make a code.

It would be highly grateful to give me some tutorials and examples for the specific case.

Thanks in advance.

--
Seong Mo Yeon
E-mail : seongmo.y...@gmail.com