I am trying to open these two files, which are both similar. They are the
result of the same simulation, but with different parameters. For some reason,
I can open the first, but not the second one. I am attaching them here (could
not attach them to the email)

https://quickfileshare.org/3dm/concentration_nsteps_522_p3_000044.vtu

https://quickfileshare.org/3dl/concentration_nsteps_564_p3_000444.vtu

When I open the second file, I get this error:

ERROR: In
/Users/kitware/buildbot-slave/8275bd07/source-paraview/VTK/IO/XML/vtkXMLUnstructuredDataReader.cxx,
 line 523
vtkXMLUnstructuredGridReader (0x7fe66a5b65b0): Cannot read points array from
Points in piece 0. The data array in the element may be too short.

Upon inspection, both files are very similar, not sure what can be wrong with
the second.

Thanks
Miguel